Desires

 There's been something dominating my thoughts recently...



 I had a dream yesterday I was riding a motorcycle down a twisty section of asphalt. Tilting into the corners, it was a feeling long absent from my life. I used to ride regularly, every sunday, seeing more of the stae of Tennessee than most residents. I've watched hang-gliders leap off a cliff, parked underneath a waterfall, followed several rivers along their meandering paths, and even rode a ferry across one. The one thing above all others a motorcycle grants is freedom.

 One of the best highlights was riding Deal's Gap, affectionately known as The Dragon. It's one of the most tangled pieces of asphalt on earth, and a biker's paradise. Here's a video of what "taming" the Dragon is like. It's been too long, I need a motorcycle.

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates